Saturday, March 25, 2017

Oregon [Non-GMO, Gluten/Cage Free, Vegan] Part 1

Today is going to be short. Also I'm writing this from my phone. I'm still on vacation, so writing time is skim between walks through Portland, way too much local food, enough caffeine to power me for a month and a city vibe that's blown me away.

I'm going to use today's post for a bit of a slide show, and save my analysis for a follow-up.

I was lucky enough to show up as the trees were blooming.


Some attractions were overrated. 


Some were not!


Imagine sipping an old fashioned between rounds of Pac-Man


Little Big Burger, they've got fry sauce and goat cheese burgers as an option!


A hell of a city scape.


Delicious noms a plenty.




Also, the beach! 


Trust me. It pained me to write this as much as it pained you to read this horribly below average, sub par, very late, mess of a post.

Thanks for staying tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment